my AM build[*AM]

ok so it's taken me quite some time to finally be where i'm at and though i really do owe several people a good ole "thank you" i'd have to really sit down and figure out who all helped me along the lines. everyone has been of so much help to me. but i have to give an especial thanks to Midri... he's put a fair amount of time into my suit helping me along the way and especially tolerating a lot of stupid questions through the process. tongue.gif we've gone out in armor twice now and i'm thinking there's really not much that i need to do left to not have much discomfort while suited up. cool.gif

i'll be rather handicapped here soon since i'll be having my knee surgery, but by the time i'm up and about i'll be applying for the 501st and naturally i'm going to try for EIB status. smile.gif this has been a long time coming, so as opposed to rambling on and on, here's the pics :P

it's an AM suit with an RT-mod helmet sorry for the pic quality, it's taken with my iphone

tk002.jpg

tk009.jpg

tk003.jpg

tk007.jpg

tk010.jpg

tk012.jpg

any thoughts are defiantly welcomed :)

i'll be making a list of my thank yous to everyone that really came through for me :) for when it's all complete. :) but untill then i just want to say everyone has been so much help salute.gif

Can you tighten up the shins a bit - especially around the ankles? The way you have them now it looks like you have chunky ankles. :P

my ab plate and td are still under construction. these pics were taken before my velcro was put on my shin guards. the shins are tighter looking now. at the time we were just seeing how things looked in general. i wasnt wearing my legs parts in the one pic for some reason or another, i think it was just a test fit of the torso and i just threw on the arms for the heck of it. good catches though guys :)