Shoulders pushing bucket up.

I'm guessing this is just a symptom of the oversized FX bucket, but my armor is constantly pushing my bucket up so far on my head that I can't see at all. Any tips for keeping the bucket down or am I just screwed until I upgrade?

I have FX armor and no longer have that problem. I am using an MRCE helmet and my strapping system was causing my armor to rise up into my helmet.

Originally I had my shoulder bell straps snapping into the strap going over my shoulder to connect my chest and back pieces. I was then velco-ing the ribbed, white plastic shoulder pieces on top of that.

The problem happened when I would wear it, the weight of my arms in the shoulder bells would pull up on the shoulder straps, thus making my chest and back pieces rise up into my helmet.

A garrison member told me how to fix it: instead of velcro-ing the white shoulder pieces on, I glued the front of them directly onto the chest piece. Then, I glued a snap into the underside of the white plastic shoulder straps, which the shoulder bells would snap into. Doing this took the weight off of the black straps and kept everything from getting raised up.

Do you happen to have a picture of your current configuration? I'm new to armor and I'm having a difficult time visualizing.

edit: Nevermind, a couple more times through and I understand now. I'll have to check this armor when I get home and see how it is attached.

Thanks!

Edited by Feezle