Spec Ops voted in to have EIB type status.

Obievon

Good news troopers the Spec Ops have agreed by vote to have a type of identification equal to a EIB.

Just giving a shout out to all that helped and are helping to make it happen. Spec Ops is still in the process of working out the bugs for the Visual CRL (Thanks to Iz). Other things are in the works and for those looking to take their costume to the next level in a similar fashion as EIB were getting closer.

Thanks again to Crazas, Daetrin, Spec Ops and all FISD members.

"Troopers Helping Troopers" is what it is all about. :salute:

Edited by Obievon

Thanks Bill - this is great news! As you know, we'll help SpecOps in any way we can. Hope to see you as the first SpecOps "EIB". :)

I still have about 2 weeks or so till I get mine in the post! I'm stocking up on all the do-dads and build stuff we spend far too much on! :angry: But I'm going to aim for a TX as my "join-up" rig. Then my 1/2 done white TK :P

Great to hear it. You'll have to start a post over at the Spec Ops (and here also) to keep us up on your build. Always great to hear about a new Trooper joining the ranks. :salute: