New from the master

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent job on the build Steve :duim:

Ā 

The photos look superb mate, well done!

Thank you ohh master, still got a few little tweeks to do here and there ie the back plate meeting the top of the kidney i want a slight gap between them so need to adjust my snaps , and also need to fit my rom fx pro in to , i have my first troop at the mcm in london on the 29 may feeling really excited about that, so allbeing well i hope to have things done,once again Paul thanks for evrything mate.

Looking good! Great job on your build!

Thank you evrybody for you kind comments, i would like to thank r2dan for the laytex hand plates , peter (stukatrooper) for the ca boots and for the help trough my build ,and not forgeting the master himself Paul for the helmets and armour and words of wisdom , soon i will post pics of my e11 blasters and a couple of other items, stay tuned .

Ā 

Regards

Ā 

Steve

Thank you evrybody for you kind comments, i would like to thank r2dan for the laytex hand plates , peter (stukatrooper) for the ca boots and for the help trough my build ,and not forgeting the master himself Paul for the helmets and armour and words of wisdom , soon i will post pics of my e11 blasters and a couple of other items, stay tuned .

Ā 

Regards

Ā 

Steve

Just instaled my rom fx in to my TM stunt lid tonight its work out preety well plus its all hidden under the helmet liner get some pics up tommrow plus some of my e11 blasters.

• 2 months later...