Ebay gloves & neckseals

LJJNL

Hi,

I'm looking for a pair of gloves and a decent neckseal. It's for a display so it doesn't need to withstand trooping or fit comfortable. It just needs to look good :)

- 'Nomex' gloves from 'smallfeetz' (the black version ofc)

- Cotton gloves from 'costumsprops'

- Cotton neckseal also from 'customsprops'

What do you guys think?

Also, I need a belt (these don't come standard with kits don't they?), does anyone know what to use, or where to get a good belt? I couldn't find anything on eBay.

Thanks!

Regards,

Lennaert

For belts and neckseals your best bet is to look right hear on the FISD for vendors. They are far superior to anything you'll find on ebay.

For gloves check your local uniform and military surplus stores for nomex flight gloves. They are great for trooping, and really comfortable, but not as accurate as say the rubber chemical gloves they used in the movies.

For belts and neckseals your best bet is to look right hear on the FISD for vendors. They are far superior to anything you'll find on ebay.

For gloves check your local uniform and military surplus stores for nomex flight gloves. They are great for trooping, and really comfortable, but not as accurate as say the rubber chemical gloves they used in the movies.

Thanks! I read some older neckseal-run topics, but I figured the one from eBay is a good deal, since it's only $25 (free shipping). It looks decent enough for a display (and for that kind of money) don't you think?

I think the rubber gloves look kinda weird/cheapish on a display (not trying to offend anybody!). The nomex ones give it a more sturdy look.

Funny thing: the nomex gloves here in The Netherlands are priced around 30 to 50 euro's ($40 - $70), even the crappy versions. So eBay is my only option ;) Last year I got nomex gloves on eBay for around $10, not good for wearing (paintball), but they look allright.

• 2 weeks later...

In case someone is wondering about this neck seal, I received it today, good quality, nicely finished.

It fits the black color on the 'extreme racing' undersuits.

You and I had the same idea, I also ordered from extreme racing and customsprops. Did you only get the neckseal?