Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


About likemike973

Profile Information

  • Gender

Standard Info

  • Name
  • 501st Unit

Recent Profile Visitors

1,018 profile views
  1. I was hoping to get a second kit from them, I have been on the email waitlist for at least 6 months. The first kit took about 5 months to get in 2018. I did notice once I received my kit it had stickers on it not to send Air freight, I have no idea why it is only a resin kit. So it literally was sent slow boat from the UK.
  2. Now it is complete! About 1 1/2 years to complete, but love the result. Electronics work great, thanks RankAndFileTrooper. https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/profile/26059-rankandfiletrooper/ Below is the final weathering of the scope
  3. I just finished mine, and the sound is loud. It is adjustable through the programming. Maybe in a crowded area you might not hear it loudly, but should be fine for most troops.
  4. Finishing up the painting and weathering effects. Still need to add some weathering to the counter and scope.
  5. First coat of primer is on. Now I see all the blemishes, time for some more sanding.
  6. I added a charging port at the end. Here is the charging port before I added to the blaster. I 3D printed a holder for the plug and also a backing for the spring. I then inserted a copper tube to run the wires through so I could still move the bolt and spring.
  7. Ready for paint then install the power cylinders. Lots of taping first.
  8. The magazine is done, I cracked the corner but it won't be seen in the well. I hollowed out the mag no make room for the battery. I made the mag cover from aluminum. I etched the lettering using a dremel with engraving bit.
  9. The scope and counter are now mounted to the rail. Time for wiring it all together.
  10. Exposed bolt I split the bolt so I could cycle it but also cover the electronics behind it. I was also removing a lot of resin material weakening it.
  11. I installed the handle and trigger, it took a lot longer than I thought. The alignment took some time, but happy with the result. Two screws secure the handle to the frame.
  12. Thanks, no I have had the kit for about a year. I keep checking Doopys because I want to get another but nothing yet. I have slowly been working on the kit and finally getting around to posting pictures. The stock is from War Machine Replicas, it is a great one off and fully functional.
  13. Thanks! I thought it would add some realism. Not too much is left of the doopys here.
  14. My counter is finished. The top half is a genuine Hengstler counter. I set the numbers to my ID. The lower half and plug are 3D printed parts I made. The finishing parts are from T-Jay's kit.
  • Create New...