Birthday Party - With donation

tigger68

Okay, I'm going to attempt to post pictures here. This was my first time actually participating in a troop. I was just along as a handler/photographer, but I think I'm going to be assigned photo duties a lot from now on as everyone liked the photos. The party was held at a local recreation center. The dressing area was an open area in front of the pool. Lots of kids were excited to see the Star Wars characters.

Luckily the kids were really well behaved. The family donated money to a fund that had been trooped for the previous weekend to have us show up for the birthday. All of the troopers in the pictures except the TK have nicknames and I'll be referring to them by their nicknames.

Enjoy!

DSCN1727.jpg.52aa1ee71fc37ae8632d35f63d0e35ad.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Thanks Tiffanie for sharing the troop with all of us. It looks like you guys made that an awesome birthday!!!!

Or at least if I was an 8 year old kid, having Star Wars characters at my birthday party would have been like winning the lottery!

BTW what was the Birthday kid's name?

• 3 weeks later...