• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason,

Who said you were Matt?

Ā 

Ā 

Fireblade said it. How are you man! Drama, drama, drama.

Ā 

Ā 

I don't know you and have not stated I think your are Matt. I suggest you get your facts right and get yourself to specsavers.

Hello mate, I'm fine, working hard casting moulds for the new TK armour release.

I haven't sorted the calf out yet. But it doesn't seem such an issue now I have a set of moulds taken from a screen used suit of armour. I'll just Replace it with pone of my pieces.

I don't know you and have not stated I think your are Matt. I suggest you get your facts right and get yourself to specsavers.

Well well. So sorry Fireblade it was actually Troopermaster not you. But you guys do have the exact same avatar so easy mistake. Do you forgive me, can we go back to being buddies? Do I "have my facts straight" enough to be spared your wrath? He he he.

Edited by usul45

Hello mate, I'm fine, working hard casting moulds for the new TK armour release.

I haven't sorted the calf out yet. But it doesn't seem such an issue now I have a set of moulds taken from a screen used suit of armour. I'll just Replace it with pone of my pieces.

Awesome to hear, anything like that is so far beyond any of my skills. Thanks for the update.