BLASTER MASTERS?

G Force

Would anyone be so kind as to put me in touch with some quality ANH E-11 Blaster prop makers? I'm familiar with the Hasbro conversion kits, however I think I'm more interested in a solid resin (or other material) prop.

I'll be checking my PMs with anticipatory glee! :)

Thanks!

There's Daetrin, acting like a good DL and volunteering again. Thanks!

And promptly delegated to staff - Billy/Mark. Another good DL move :)

And promptly delegated to staff - Billy/Mark. Another good DL move :)

:salute:

(bloody bosses, dishing out orders, bloody so called 'Perks of position'....russemm tussem rrrrrhhh <_< )

:D

I'll put something together of the alternatives and the few suppliers that are out there :D

:)

Just throwing it out there that it might be good to account for blaster electronics mods too (like Blaster core, Hyperdyne, etc.)

Gino, just to get you started, here's a few prop makers you might want to look at:

Hyperfirm

---------

SR Propsh
----------

Doopydoos

http://www.doopydoos.com/star-wars-props-a...plicas-31-c.asp

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

pandatrooper said:
Just throwing it out there that it might be good to account for blaster electronics mods too (like Blaster core, Hyperdyne, etc.)

Gino, just to get you started, here's a few prop makers you might want to look at:

---------

Looks like us staff members are not needed around here......I'll get me coat :mellow:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like us staff members are not needed around here......I'll get me coat :mellow:

Sorry guys, wasn't meaning to step on toes. Just wanted to help get some info out there. I'm just as antsy as the next enthusiast, and everyone wants a a fast reply / something to read! :) Anything to help get people headed in the right direction.

I'm sure you guys know there's still way more blaster suppliers I have no idea about (especially garage operations, club suppliers, etc..)