Where I can find Darth Stewie bobble head?

pandatrooper

Hey guys, I'm looking for a reasonably priced "Darth Stewie" bobblehead. The one with the Vader mask, not Stewies face.

blister04.jpg

They came out a couple years ago, and were still available for a while. Now that I want one, I can't find one.

I've found some links from the UK, but I'm not familiar with those stores or shipping costs to Canada.

Can anyone help me track one down?

Thanks in advance! :D

I'm having the same problem Terry, can't seem to find them anywhere.

My only advice would be to check maybe your local comic shops and see if they have any left. Unless, our UK brothers can attest to the reputation of the shops across the pond.

Let me know how you make out,

When you replied, I got so excited I almost "Sithed my pants". :)

Alas, they are hard to find now. There's one on Amazon but it's $55!!! These sold for $10 originally! That's out of my price range. Doesn't matter, as they won't ship it to Canada anyways. :P

I'm gonna take a look at my local Hollywood Video. I saw a bunch of them there last time I was in there. Actually, its been awhile since I've been in there but local video stores have had a rough time lately. Competition from Red Boxes.

I will check Spencer's gifts, Hollywood video, and Hot topic in my area for you, Panda.

Hey Terry,

Not lookin good man, this is from the Canadian Funko Distributor.

Hello Matt,

Black Cat Importers is the Canadian Distributor for Funko Bobble Heads.

The Darth Stewie Bobble Head you have enquired about is discontinued and most likely not available in retail stores. It was an extremely popular product.

Your best bet might be the internet.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards,

Howard Lusthaus

President

howard@blackcatimporters.com

www.blackcatimporters.com

1-877-blakcat

1-416-999-4377 (direct)

Did a real quick search..

http://www.toystoreinc.com/servlet/the-592...mily-Guy/Detail $49.99

http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=119259 $24.95, this is a weird site, so I'm not sure if it's in stock or not.

Wow, this is hard to find, I didn't even find anything out on fleabay.

Did a real quick search..

<a href="http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=119259" target="_blank">http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=119259</a> $24.95, this is a weird site, so I'm not sure if it's in stock or not.

Wow, this is hard to find, I didn't even find anything out on fleabay.

That one is out of stock. I talked to one of their customer service reps and they told me sold out and not going to have any more. I asked them why the heck do you still show it on your site? This is what is wrong with the internet. There is a bunch of "inter Nuts" on it!!

Hey Panda, I am still swingin' for a home run for ya.. I have not gotten to all the stores in my area that might have them. To quote Yoda, "do or do not, there is no try".

I've been scouring the internet for one for a while, and found the same things. People were jacking the prices up or they were sold out. I wouldn't have a problem paying $25 or so, but $50 and up was a bit of a stretch!

Thanks for looking Tom, and thanks to everyone for searching! Ah, the power of the Dark Side. :)