Relieving Oneself Armored Up

Gotta ask, How difficult is it to relieve oneself when armored up? Is it troublesome or a smooth operation?

I know when under full medieval plated armor or chainmaile one must start to make arrangements immediately when he or she even thinks they have the urge. gottago1.gif

Is this a pain in the hiney or just a small obstacle that one must face while trooping?

If your cod piece is cut (separated into two pieces, just below the belt) it's very easy. Undo the crotch strap, flip up the cod and access the "evacuation port". :)

If the cod is one piece, you're going to need to remove the cod / butt section depending on how you have it rigged.

If you go right before you get suited up and only drink enough during the troop to prevent dehydration, it may not be a problem. If anything, I tend to sweat in armor so much that going #1 becomes a non-issue.

Sitting can be difficult, but doable. The harder part is getting back up. :P

Of course it also depends on how you build your armor. There is one TK in my garrison who can not only sit in armor, but can actually comfortably cross his legs. :blink: