witch armor to get?

Hello

I am new to the stormtrooper scene, but always been a Star Wars fan.

After doing a "little" research I decided to get a Rubies suit off e-bay. I know dont yell at me!

I really thought that if it was "licenced" suit it would be good. Boy was I wrong!!

My question for all you pro's is......what suit would you recommend for me? im 5"11 195lb.

I really like the ROTJ suit but it doesn't have to be.

Thanks for the advice

Chris

First you should ask yourself what things are important to you. For example is screen accuracy a priority, or does your budget require you to see how cheaply you can do it? Another question to ask yourself is if you have the patience for assembling and building a helmet or if you'd like to purchase one that is pre-built. Your preferences will help determine which type of armor you should consider.

I'll use myself as an example. I wanted to get into armor quickly, plus I was not worried too much about screen accuracy. I'm not good at building things, so I got a Master Replicas CE helmet because the thought of assembling a helmet was overwhelming. I was kind of on a budget as well so I wanted armor that was on the cheaper end. I chose FX armor because besides being cheaper, it was also one of the easiest types of armor to put together. I'm happy with my decision because the other TK's in my garrison also wear FX armor, so we look good together, plus the average Joe wasn't going to see that my FX armor wasn't screen accurate. In fact, my neighbors were so impressed that they were asking if it was the real armor used in the movies!

Hey Chris,

Don't put your money into the Rubies, it is not worth it.....

Quote: "what suit would you recommend for me? im 5"11 195lb"

Maybe the RT-Mod or FX armor.

But for screen accurate, look into TE2, AP and TM.

Cheers,Tom

To add to what the other brothers said.:

dont forget that there is the all new and alot more accurate armor that is the new FX (AM armor)

But the most importante thing u can do is Research!!!!

Read all u can here. Belieive it or not the Rubies armor fiasco is actually a good thing!!!! u will never ever drop money for anything with out researching what u buy!!!!! ;)