Photo Studio pics

I took these back in October at our last Halloween party. The people there always get a kick out of it. It's the first year I was EIB (sorry about the missing right shoulder strap, don't sue me it snapped off haha) so I wanted some pics.

I forgot to post them before, so here you go:

Darryl-1.jpg

Darryl-3-1.jpg

Darryl-4-1.jpg

Oh how I hate to use this phrase but "dude!" THose are wonderful shots. I love that you went with a white background, it makes the shots look more ANH for some strange reason. I love the helmet very well done the frown is really the kicker on that lid, if you don't mind my asking what's the pedigree of that armor?

Oh how I hate to use this phrase but "dude!" THose are wonderful shots. I love that you went with a white background, it makes the shots look more ANH for some strange reason. I love the helmet very well done the frown is really the kicker on that lid, if you don't mind my asking what's the pedigree of that armor?

Thanks guys. Helmet is TE2, of course ;). Chest and back is RT Mod, and ..believe it or not, the rest is FX. Well, not the belt, ect ect.. but you know what I mean.

These are great Darryl, did you get any action shots as well? I hope to do this too some day.

No action shots, but I can go in any time and get free photos there haha. I'll take it in once my couple of modifications are done ;)