Force Unleashed 2

SirDenzington89

So I was watching the Spike TV Videogame Awards the other night and Samuel Jackson (Mace Windu) introduced the clip for the all new Force Unleashed 2 game and it looks pretty awesome. Maybe some new TK looks, even though we all know White is the best, will make an appearance in the game. Just thought I would see if anyone had any thoughts on the new game. You can probably look at the trailer on Youtube I imagine

The first game also seemed promising after watching the trailer, but when I got my hands on it and played it I found it way to monotonous.

I´m curious though what new troopers they´ll be introducing in this one, if any :)

Hmm...

Ties to the first game and Juno. So how did this guy live? Kinda played on the death, rise, death, rise thing.

I hope they do something with it, but its a dead end. Vader lives to the time of Luke. This guy has no future. Its a game blowing things up, being a misfit kinda thing.

Meh... May buy it cause it says Lucas. Really, we all do it anyway.

I played the first and didn't know if it really was satisfied. They've gotten a lot of bad criticism mostly because it seams that being so focused on graphics and making the entire world interactive they completely forgot about making an interesting story. Also it felt too simple, other than the level where you pull a star destroyer it wasn't much of a challenge. Personally i loved JK2 and JKA for pc. those games are way above in entertaining than Force Unleashed.

Also it was difficult to grab items as you had to carefully aim, and a lot of times you would get something u didn't want. Also i HATED the press triangle now, then square.... bla bla when killing a larger opponent.

I didn't get to try the ultimate sith edition, but i hope they took the time to read feedback and as id tit make a lot of money the first round, maybe well get a better game.

I usually judge a game on weather i would play it again after i passed it... And i really didn't on that one.