Femtrooper Video

Femtrooper Julie

:D that was good!! i cant bielive i have never hear that song before O_o

Good job Julie, now thats what i call Imperial propaganda on Veterens day!!!

I was trying to figure out why you set the pictures to this song ... then did a double take at the first line. :D I have to admit I didn't get it until the music started. Great laugh .. and great pics.

Now we need you to complete the armor and get your TK ID.

Oh, I got a new one in on you experienced Tk troopers! Glad to know I am making things fun around here!

I really respect the 501st, you guys are amazing. I like individuality though :) Full gear makes me look like a short guy in a suit! :D I would like to get a number, but that does take quite a bit more of an investment. I know my local outpost guys are great, and they will do anything I need to help me.

Julie

Oh, I got a new one in on you experienced Tk troopers! Glad to know I am making things fun around here!

"you're a non-speaking part, so you say nothing at all!" :D

I really respect the 501st, you guys are amazing. I like individuality though :) Full gear makes me look like a short guy in a suit! :D I would like to get a number, but that does take quite a bit more of an investment. I know my local outpost guys are great, and they will do anything I need to help me.

Julie

"you're a non-speaking part, so you say nothing at all!" :D

Julie

Individuality is awesome!!!! the thing is that a 501st costume not only gets u your number it provides access to the 501st main frame!!!! thats not only priceless in the sence of beeing able to get all the perks of legion hood but the oportunity to interface and befriend thousands of ppl world wide!!!!! and given your God sent " gifts" u can always venture to other fem costumes Fem-Biker, Imperial female officer, Fem Pilot etc etc etc.

think about it.....

I see you are in HI, did you get TE2 to do a special pull of his armor modified to femtrooper specs??? LOL.

I actually got my gear from Rich's Armor, I had no idea I was right on top of such a great builder until I met the outpost guys :) I dunno if he does femtrooper or not.

Right now, cost is the major limiting factor. I spent a lot more at Halloween than I intended. I'd love to have a helmet, but we all know how expensive the hobby is :)

Trust me, I am a big Dark Side fan! I'll do my best to get there eventually!

Julie