i need to get shiney

Topgun

what can i use to get black mark off my FX armor and the shine on?

Mr. Clean's "Magic Eraser" pads work AWESOME for removing marks.

I'd recommend Novus plastic polish to get a nice shine.

You can get it at most hobby stores.

Denatured Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol

It's like $10 for 32oz, you can clean a whole suit of armor with maybe 3 dabs on a towel. Just keep it away from your painted spots! Though it is really nice if you screwed up on those!

If you apply a bit of pressure and do a waxing motion you can use it in place of Novus too to get rid of scratches.

• 2 weeks later...

Other than cleaning off marks/scuffs on the paint; how do you make it SUPER shiny? I saw a post on here or another forum about using something from meguiars called "cutter". Has anyone else seen this post? and could you steer me that way?

Denatured Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol

It's like $10 for 32oz, you can clean a whole suit of armor with maybe 3 dabs on a towel. Just keep it away from your painted spots! Though it is really nice if you screwed up on those!

If you apply a bit of pressure and do a waxing motion you can use it in place of Novus too to get rid of scratches.

Where can I buy some denatured alcohol? walmart?

Other than cleaning off marks/scuffs on the paint; how do you make it SUPER shiny? I saw a post on here or another forum about using something from meguiars called "cutter". Has anyone else seen this post? and could you steer me that way?

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=5687

Is this what you're looking for?