Trunk N Treat and Halloween pics

naatsirhc

I Decked out my trunk with some old star wars stuff- 32 year old blanket, Rubies bucket and don post vader. Added a star wars banner and played the imperial march, stood by while we gave out candy and took a lot of pictures with kids and adults.

The wife

halloween.jpg

The Pastor

halloween1.jpg

Elvis

halloween5.jpg

Baby ewok and 2 kids from the church

halloween2.jpg

halloween3.jpg

My trunk, mom and daughter

halloween4.jpg

I had a great time there and took lots of pics with people, it is great to see them light up. This was at our church, so people were pretty respectful. I only had a few folks tap the armor, this seems to be something a lot of people want to do. They want to know if it is metal or something. I was suited up for two hours for this event and did pretty well. I forgot my side shims so i hope you guys don't hold it against me. Later we took our daughter trick or treating around the neighborhood.

The trick or treat around the neighborhood was a slightly different experience. I had a lot of compliments and some interesting run ins. I had a drunk jedi jump from behind a truck with an ignited lightsaber and proceded to wack me with his $100 MR stick. I was not prepared for this, but kept my cool. My wife played wrangler and told him to stop wacking my armor, I came very close to snapping his light tube in half.

Here I am about to snap his saber

halloween9.jpg

This is a part of trooping, and being a role model for the 501st I allowed him to get some pics without incident. Notice my hand on my blaster, you can probably read my mind!

halloween10.jpg

I then had Micheal Meyers creep up behind me, some people out there have no boundries

halloween11.jpg

It was not all bad. There were some really cute young girls who wanted to pinch my butt, I was surprised that my wife did not notice them. Took pics with kids and impressed some Star Wars fans.

Here is lord vader

halloween8.jpg

I think I learned a lot about trooping in 3 hours and lost 2 pounds of water weight. Lastly, a shot of our pumkins. The camera died so only a group shot, if you look closely you will see my TK pumkin that I carved using a pattern from the pumkin thread.

halloween7.jpg

It was'nt the White House, but I had fun :D

I hope you all had a safe and happy halloween

Very cool man glad ya had a good time. I just got back from a party needless to say troopers steal the show for awile lol good times.

Hope everyone had a great halloween :)

Thanks, Eric

I hope you read part 2 :lol:

Hah silly Jedi. Even with the bucket on I can picture your face wile he was hitting ya. You did theright thing and kept your blaster in the holster :)

I had a few people do that sorta stuff to me. So I don't think i'm going to suit up for our weekly pub night tonight. Drunk people + person in armor = lots of pokes an prodding.

• 4 weeks later...