Mid-Year 2009 - Feedback Wanted

Daetrin

Well troops, we're a bit over 1/2 way through this election year and it would be great to hear from you all (staff included) on what we're doing well, and some ways we can improve either the forum or what we're doing as a leadership team. I think we've had some great successes this year but some things just haven't panned out like we thought they would.

So if there are things going well please let us know so we can keep doing them. Things we did wrong - that's great to know so we can change what we're doing. Have a great idea? We're always looking for them, and often times the best ones come from you, our members.

Best,

Paul

-- Troopers helping troopers --

• 1 month later...

I really dont have any complaints. This year went really well for me, I recieved all my orders in a timely manner, everyone was great with assistance and advise to questions I posted. And, I had a great time trooping this past year too.

The only real troubleing issue I've encountered, is " Trading Cards". I cant seem to get any made thru 501st. Is there gonna be any more runs on trading cards? Do you know a company where I can get them made at? And, can I use the FISD logo on the card? I got a design created. Thanks

Obviously, I think the FISD is the cats meow since I log on several times a day (nice to have that type of job). My only suggestion, and perhaps it's not possible, but on the main page of the forums, I would like to see when a post is originated along with the date of the last reply. I know, I can open it up to see when the thread was started, but it would just be "nice" to see it before opening the thread. I think a lot of older (dead) threads wouldn't be resurrected if that were the case. We've all seen people respond to a thread that has been sitting dormant for a year. But, perhaps that's a good thing. Just my two cents.

Vic