DOING MY THIGH AND LEG ARMOUR AND NEED HELP

Fox1196

What armor are we talking about??? u mentioned ABS. Oatey abs cement is fairly cheap, and comes in White and Black. Other swear by E-6000 ( dont know the price)

I would stay away from hot glue gun, doesnt hold up in the long run and a potencial of warpings the plastic.

But wait to see what others say.

Good luck!

What armor are we talking about??? u mentioned ABS. Oatey abs cement is fairly cheap, and comes in White and Black. Other swear by E-6000 ( dont know the price)

I would stay away from hot glue gun, doesnt hold up in the long run and a potencial of warpings the plastic.

But wait to see what others say.

Good luck!

its tk. and i only need it to hold up for 3 day(1 test day, one pre halloween school day, and halloween). do you think it would hold out for that long

Do NOT use a hot glue gun. As stated by Joey, you can melt the plastic accidentally, and if you drip hot glue on the armor on a "good" surface, it might be hard to remove.

Zap a gap is not nearly as flexible. If you decide to change your mind later and use a different glue, you're going to have a mess on your hands trying to remove the Zap a gap. Also, Zap a gap fumes can cause the plastic to etch / frost if you're not careful.

I would really go out and just buy a tube of E6000. It's got great working time, is flexible but strong. Do it right, the first time. You won't regret it.

Do NOT use a hot glue gun. As stated by Joey, you can melt the plastic accidentally, and if you drip hot glue on the armor on a "good" surface, it might be hard to remove.

Zap a gap is not nearly as flexible. If you decide to change your mind later and use a different glue, you're going to have a mess on your hands trying to remove the Zap a gap. Also, Zap a gap fumes can cause the plastic to etch / frost if you're not careful.

I would really go out and just buy a tube of E6000. It's got great working time, is flexible but strong. Do it right, the first time. You won't regret it.

lol i managed to get my greedy little hands on 10 bucks. so ima go buy that oatsy thingy stuff that that guy said xD

e6000 glue is available at a place like Joann's or Michaels' craft shops. it's bout 6-10$ and is perfect for gluing armor together. Or anything else for that matter.

Try to find the E6000 like they said above, most good craft stores will carry it like Michael's (if they are up in Canada), if not you can find it easily on Ebay. It's easy going stuff and bonds well while leaving a little flex. Some other glues can damage the plastic, leave no time to play with or are just a pain lol.

Good luck.