Uber stormtrooper helmet collector?

bluehickey

I was just cruising Ebay and looking at all of the different kinds of TK helmets that are available to buy and it made me wonder, is there someone out there who has taken it upon themselves to collect every single type of stormtrooper helmet available, good and bad? It would have to include every crappy version available from Halloween costumes as well as the best of the best that are available through members here. I just think it would be interesting to see a photo of a wall of different helmets to see just how many versions are out there.

It would take a person who loves Stormtroopers so much that they can even see the beauty in the bad helmets and be willing to buy them as well.

Maybe I will If I ever get it right! I have a mix of Bucket's from soon to come "Mando" Bucket's. I'll try to make one a 'Jango" type but keep the other one my EU mando type :D I have a few more but need to complete them! :P I think I'll have about 10 lid's soon. Trying for 20! (again get my but going and complete them!)