Classified Record TK#'s?

'Classified Record' is typically used for members whom are no longer active with the Legion. Current Legion policy is you keep your TK# for life, even if you no longer own a qualifying costume and/or haven't trooped in years.

'Classified Record' is typically used for members whom are no longer active with the Legion. Current Legion policy is you keep your TK# for life, even if you no longer own a qualifying costume and/or haven't trooped in years.

OK. Thanks...I knew it would be something like that 'keep the number for life' stuff because every single Classified Record number is my favorite number, in order from lowest to highest. Serves me right getting into this late...

Mike T.

It's also for people that have been removed/banned from the 501st.

Why would they preserve the numbers for removed/banned members? Oh, I guess if they alert everyone that TK 500 for example is banned and then hand out his number to someone new, the new guy would get treated poorly. Guess I answered my own question. :P

And there are some Classified number of "Celebrity types" that are legion Members and would rather not be know.

and there are also Celebs that luv the atention and are real cool about it and troop like JaY Captian Typho!!!!!!

Why would they preserve the numbers for removed/banned members? Oh, I guess if they alert everyone that TK 500 for example is banned and then hand out his number to someone new, the new guy would get treated poorly. Guess I answered my own question. :P

Because sometimes people go inactive and then get active again.