Custom Helmet Stand...

..since I now seem to have more helmets than heads, I need a place to display them! And I want to have a nice spot for my new ANHV2 helmet when I get it back from paint monday! (yay!) The base and top are 6" and 4" laser cut steel..the bar is aluminum with 5/16"-18 bungs in the ends..the foam I had lying around..and the insignia is laser cut aluminum..I used some little self adheasive feet on the bottom...I think on my next one I may make the base bigger and the bar longer, what do you think?...some black paint and 5min epoxy and viola!! :) have a great weekend everyone!!

helmetstand0012.jpg.b4565b305b870c4f34fb0c945f8e1b99.jpg974490675_helmetstand0022(1).thumb.jpg.0a33fc9639b6ea2997220d194d791bbd.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Was wondering what you were up to......

VERY COOL, i agree make bar higher

Did you make the aluminum thing... do you own a laser cutter thingy!!!!! :blink: Tat would be cool. how much did the cog put you back???

Nice stand i like the imperial logo very cool. I use kitchen paper towel holders from the pound store to display my helmets, print off the logo on a cd label, nice and cheap me....

Nice stand i like the imperial logo very cool. I use kitchen paper towel holders from the pound store to display my helmets, print off the logo on a cd label, nice and cheap me....

All that work for nothin! :) what a great idea!!!

Thats funny :lol: ...Who would have thunk, over here across the pond we have "Dollar Stores". Its a small world. Great idea by the way.