An AP TK in 6 DAYS?! ALMOST!

I've been working very hard on my armour over the past week, here's the progress shots!!!

GShFCHk.jpgc1GXugo.jpg

I still need to trim the arm pieces, put in a hard hat liner in the helmet, touch up the paint on the helmet here and there, paint the AB buttons, and do the crotch fitting and belt, and detonator, my holster and neck seal are on their way and yeah a few bits and bobs, but I'm almost there, so close i can taste it! I think I'll also need to trim the leg pieces more, they are clicking and clanking when I walk, I don't want bits to start cracking off!

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Mine arrives on Wednesday with intention of having it done for a Halloween party! I don't think it will be done in 6 days but you are certainly giving me hope! Looks great so far! Congrats!

LOL David david..... :D

Great pics!!!! i did every single pose u took with my first armor.

great stuff!!!

Mine arrives on Wednesday with intention of having it done for a Halloween party! I don't think it will be done in 6 days but you are certainly giving me hope! Looks great so far! Congrats!

I didn't mention I'm a high school teacher, and had a week off to work on it, so now I'm back to work my progress will slow down, but I have the bulk of the work done, so I should have it complete in 2 weeks. just in time for Armogeddon! (it's a comic convention here in Melbourne, Seth Green is a guest!)

LOL David david..... :D

Great pics!!!! i did every single pose u took with my first armor.

great stuff!!!

yeah, i just thought of every stupid pose i could actually do in the suit, lol

Wonderful work, David!!

So... what you're saying is: when mine arrives, I'll need to take at least a week off from work to get it done in a timely manner...

I like it, sounds like a plan.

Superb!!

Wonderful work, David!!

So... what you're saying is: when mine arrives, I'll need to take at least a week off from work to get it done in a timely manner...

I like it, sounds like a plan.

Superb!!

I'd take two weeks off just for good measure!

Hi David, you've been in high gear to make that kind of progress in 6 days great job and its looking outstanding. SA stands for screen accurate.

TIM! Great to see you back in the game bro!!!

Hi David, you've been in high gear to make that kind of progress in 6 days great job and its looking outstanding. SA stands for screen accurate.

TIM! Great to see you back in the game bro!!!

Screen Accurate, of course, cheers mate. yeah i should be ready for approval in a week or so, can't wait to be upgraded to Trooper!

Dave.