Stirrups to keep shin piece down?

TK5144

Are putting your shins on first and then the boots???? thats the only way i can see ,that u would have that problem.....

The boots actually keep the shins in place, try this boots forst and then the shins. Start with the lower area of the shins and work up and back.

I've found that if I put the shin pieces on too tight they can ratchet up my leg as I walk along. Perhaps it's the flexing of my calf muscles that does this,... I dunno.

But if I fit the shin pieces as loose as they'll go, they'll naturally "fall" downward as I walk. That keeps them from riding up.

I added elastic stirrups once many years ago and they worked a treat. I glued a strip of elastic inside the shins near the ankle area becasue I was having the same problem with the shins riding up over my boots which weren't very tall at the time. It's a bit tricky getting your boots on becasue you have to have your shins already on but it's worth the xtra effort if your shins are a problem. Worked for me anyway, though I don't have that problem now :)