ATA full armor pics, almost done

Sgt JB

When the EIB requirements were on the webpage there was a footnote that Hasbros got 7 to cover the holes, when we transfered it back to being forum based it must have gotten omitted.

gotcha, will get that corrected...OH SMITTY!!!!

Ahhhhhh! Seeing the pictures now I see the T track dilemma. There is some confusion on T track when it comes to hasbro blasters. Theres only supposed to be 6 T tracks but the hasbro blaster has the wrong row covered up so will end up with 7 fins total. Some people correct hasbros mistake by sanding off the incorrect fin and drilling a row of holes in its place and then covering the row on each side with 2 pieces of T track for a total of 6 but if you don't correct hasbro's mistake you end up with 7 tracks in all.

PM me your shipping information and I will send you the piece that you need to gain your EIB status.

Great work on your armor by the way :duim:

Smitty said:
Ahhhhhh! Seeing the pictures now I see the T track dilemma. There is some confusion on T track when it comes to hasbro blasters. Theres only supposed to be 6 T tracks but the hasbro blaster has the wrong row covered up so will end up with 7 fins total. Some people correct hasbros mistake by sanding off the incorrect fin and drilling a row of holes in its place and then covering the row on each side with 2 pieces of T track for a total of 6 but if you don't correct hasbro's mistake you end up with 7 tracks in all.

PM me your shipping information and I will send you the piece that you need to gain your EIB status.

Great work on your armor by the way :duim:

This was why I asked about it back when I did it. I was hoping it was good as is, but I'll get it fixed up ASAP

---------

oh, and Thanks for the compliment Smitty :-)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I sent you two pieces of T track just in case you boo boo the one piece. Dropped them off at the post office a half hour ago :salute:

There's a reason why everyone talks so highly of you Smitty. And this is it. Thanks for helping out.

So I submitted my application, here's what I got back from my GML :

"My apologies, I didn't realize that was you on the boards.

As far as I am concerned, You pass with flying colors. I will mark your account

to "ready for Duty"

Great Job

Ryan "

YEA!!!

If this is your very first build? Then Very good, and why can't he get EIB with the blaster he has now? You don't mean he has to get one T track done to get it? :huh: One silly track? (seem's a weee bit picky to me)

yes it's my 1st build. just over 2 months. Recieved my armor Aug 3rd, applied Oct 6th. Not too shabby.

Awesome news on your acceptance, Eric.

Welcome!

You knocked it out of the park, dude.

Really nice job! :salute:

Now I get to start doing what I joined these boards for in the first place...to be a trooper helping other troopers. I have a few small ideas I did in my build that I'm going to post that made my life easier. Nothing ground breaking, but I think are some neat ideas. Now that I know they work, I'll be getting some things up soon!!!