D*Con 2009 Pics

That's an FX kit. At one time Deckard was offering FX TK kits pulled in black ABS. I've also heard of people painting their standard white FX kits.

The shadow stormtrooper is an Expanded Universe (EU) character, it falls under the 501st Legion's Spec Ops detachment.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_stormtrooper

• 4 weeks later...
That's an FX kit. At one time Deckard was offering FX TK kits pulled in black ABS. I've also heard of people painting their standard white FX kits.

The shadow stormtrooper is an Expanded Universe (EU) character, it falls under the 501st Legion's Spec Ops detachment.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_stormtrooper

I really love the look of the glossy black armor! Does anyone pull a suit in black nowadays or do you just have to paint?

I really love the look of the glossy black armor! Does anyone pull a suit in black nowadays or do you just have to paint?

(First off I'm stuck at work and I can't see these picture till I get home..........And it's killing me)

My TX is a FX and I've had it for about a year now. (slow to get it all together, that's just me)

I've seen a set on the bay made by PirateTrooper that looks cool! (it's not a FX) I was tempted to buy one of his helmet kits because it too looks way cool.

I changed my mind due to a earlier post I had put on here about that ........ (still looks cool though)

I've seen a set on the bay made by PirateTrooper that looks cool! (it's not a FX) I was tempted to buy one of his helmet kits because it too looks way cool.

I changed my mind due to a earlier post I had put on here about that ........ (still looks cool though)

I just took a look at PirateTrooper's kit. It does look cool, but it's pricey and I've heard some things...

I'm a member on the Spec Ops board and they're very quiet on obtaining the black armor. After I put together a white set I'm totally going black.

I just took a look at PirateTrooper's kit. It does look cool, but it's pricey and I've heard some things...

I'm a member on the Spec Ops board and they're very quiet on obtaining the black armor. After I put together a white set I'm totally going black.

I've tried to post over on the Spec Ops and I can't seem to get anywhere. Still validating or something it says. So I just hang around here and bug all the TKs.

How long have you been on the Spec Ops?

Yes the price was the determing factor on the PT set.. (a bit too much)

I know ATA armor is able to be pulled in black, howerver for now it's not the super shiny stuff like my FX ABS. PM if you want the info he gave me.......... (Super) nice guy. He's a (Trooper) for sure.

I've tried to post over on the Spec Ops and I can't seem to get anywhere. Still validating or something it says. So I just hang around here and bug all the TKs.

I know ATA armor is able to be pulled in black, howerver for now it's not the super shiny stuff like my FX ABS. PM if you want the info he gave me.......... (Super) nice guy. He's a (Trooper) for sure.

Bill im the same m8 been on that site for a while and says the same thing. i cant post or pm i have even tried emailing Kevin about it but nothing...

Bill im the same m8 been on that site for a while and says the same thing. i cant post or pm i have even tried emailing Kevin about it but nothing...

I've been on Spec Ops since late August this year. At first my account said "still validating" for a couple of weeks, then it finally went through. I just think not many people use the board so things are slow...

And I'll take any info a fellow Trooper can give, thanks Bill!