New builder

Hello guys, I am starting my work after a few months of research, and I was told by some folks from the carolina garrison to come here and look for TUPPERWARETK............ Also I guess I am looking for some information on ATA kits?

Any help would be appreciated, please pm me as well!

Welcome to the FISD!!!!!

This is the best and most complete Database on Stormtroopers in this system!!!!

U will not only find info on ATA but on all other kits, FX, RT, TE2, TM, AP and others, each armor has many threads. all u need to do is research the older and newer threads!!!!!!

Dark regards from OutPost Bolivia.

Welcome!

I'm in the process of building my ATA armor and bucket. There is a lot more work, but if your on a budget and have some skill you can do it. I suggest you go through the armor threads and comments and choose what fits your price range and how much work you have to put into it. I spent a lot of time reading( days ) before picking my armor. I think ATA is the cheapiest screen accurate kit you can get, and it is good quality. You will find lots of build threads right now showing the extent of work involved. Don't rush into it, make an informed decision. There are a lot of great people here who are willing to help, take advantage of their experience ( do's and do'nts ). Well, I have rambled enough, good luck and happy reading!

Christaan