My TM build![*TM]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paride, the shins look perfect.... I think one of the best fits i've seen....

It's interesting to see no cut's in the back of the shins... are you able to walk up and down steps comfortably as what you want to avoid is the top of the shins cutting into the back of your knee ...

The arm suspension straps are fine....having a strap between the bicep and the forearm is acceptable and is also considered screen accurate...bonus is if you have skinny arms, it prevents the forearms from sliding down... :)

Thanks to all for comments and suggestion.

As always the armour is still "working progress" (damn seasonal desease). I'm glueing the snap to the ab plate, butt, chest etc.

More to come.

Paride, the shins look perfect.... I think one of the best fits i've seen....

It's interesting to see no cut's in the back of the shins... are you able to walk up and down steps comfortably as what you want to avoid is the top of the shins cutting into the back of your knee ...

I'm trying to not cut shins or thighs. The suspender from belt to thigh is not elastic, so thighs stay higher and for me is confortable to walk and make stairs. The thighs pull a little but snaps are good.

Were has this thread been hiding! Im on a real catch up on the forum now my internet is up and running again.

Paride what a great build mate and what a kit for your first venture into the world of white.I really get a kick out of seeing a kit built well!

well done on a fantastic job to date,looking foward to the final fitting.