Need a TK number.

Knighthawk

I'm finishing up my TK, and I was curious about the TK number. I've ask before and followed the links, and seen that all four digit numbers are spoken for. But yet, I see new TK coming on board using preexisting numbers. I'm confused. Maybe someone can clear this up for me. I want to use TK designation 8852A. Is this allowed since all 9999 nubers are currently assigned?

No man there are many number left, u just have to look for your favs,if there taken u need to look for anothers one. i wanted 356 but it was taken and looked at many finally found that 2126 was not used and got that one. there are still many numbers, the legion doesnt have 9999 memebrs..... yet!!!!

Joey is right, they are not issued in order and there are over 3000 numbers left before we have to go to five digits.

Ā 

Take a browse through, the free numbers start in the 2600s if I remember right.

http://www.501st.com/members/roster.php

Cool, I checked it out. Theres a TI8852. would it be available as TK? If not, I seen TK 8854 was available. Do I submit a request here?
When there is TI8852, it means, that this number is taken by this guy. If he decides to go TK, he will have TK8852. But you can apply for 8854, if it is free and you have acceptable costume.

Just remember that TKID (e.g. 501st ID) numbers are what you request. It may not be 100% what you get, depending on availability. As noted though there are plenty of numbers left to go before we move to 5 digits.