Finding A website

Hey there folks, I am in the process of modding my MRCE , but for the life of me I can't remember the website I wanted to use.

It was from a TK and the websites theme was Tatooine, and he had a 12-ish step process for fixing the MRCE. Someone else linked the website, while building his RT mod, but GAH , I can't find that either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can't help with the website mate but I can tell you what I did with mine to get 501st clearance.

1. New tube stripe decals - the ones on the MR are rubbish.

2. Used Milliput Fine White modelling filler to fill the frown seam ( its better than silicone and the colour is about right ).

3. Scrapped the thin lenses and put in thicker ( you could either use 3mm thick dark green acrylic or no. 5 welding visor material )

4. Opened out the teeth a little ( this depends on the teeth opening on your lid, they all seem to vary ) , then repainted Humbrol Gray.

5. Added black painted mesh behind the teeth ( the supplied fabric is rubbish too ).

6. Lastly painted the inside of the lid black ( not sure if its required but ikt makes the job so much better ).

Darren TK4841