Rockin' my TK at the club!

I know this isn't an actual troop buuuuut.

Last night at my local night club was Halloween in July!

What a perfect opportunity for me to make a public debut of my incomplete ANH TK.

(missing boots, gun, neckseal and the correct buttons)

But regardless it was a great oportunity to have a lot of fun in my TK, that and there was a costume competition.

It pains me to admit this but I won SECOND PLACE! WTF!

How could a TK lose against 50$ costumes from a year round costume shop!

Well as it is that my good friend Shawn Gordon AKA SL-6942 (Darth maul) of the Alpine Garrison is an amazing airbrush and makeup artist and one of my best friends took it upon himself to call upon Shawn to out do me and went as Venom!

As fun and amazing as it was, I am totally fine with him winning.

It was great.

IMG_0018.jpg.7fb7e436e066a077585dfa940fb27947.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

I shall preface... I know gay people, one of my best friends was gay (he passed away 10 years ago), but on lighter note... as seen in the Episode of Seinfeld, where the topic of a guy being GAY comes up, Jerry would say "Not that there is anything wrong with that." but it was in regard to a homosexual guy... but the line is great, and I believe that Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer all said the line in that episode.

Moving along... Heck, in case nobody knew, I am bi-sexual. See, I have two children... that means, that I have, you know, had to have done the act of _____ at least twice with my wife... :lol:

Anyways, that guy, in the background is Super-Silver Gay Popeye from the Future! Plus, he has access ports to his no-no parts.

BUT, 2nd place??? Not pleased. AN excellent TK suit, with all of that time and excellent accuracy... a shame.

Actually, I won first place in a similar contest... and I was up against 19 other A-Grade costumers. I wore a Star Corps Clone suit in October 2005 – I believe I was the very first, or one of the very first 327th troops in my Garrison. This was before Master Replicas had even released their lids. I was wearing a Javamonkey V2, MG armor, and some UNK upgrades... and homemade a$s-cape and pauldron. I will have to dig up some pics.

Well, that was back in the olden days... ye young nuggets!

BUT, I am pretty much done with cloning, gave away Clone-Empire, and I am about to reveal my HWT very soon!!! I will try to win at this year's Party... and represent!!!

Later Brother... great try!

John

Formerly known as WhiteCommando

Haha yeah, I was pretty surprised to be in 2nd place, but you gotta admit, his Venom costume was pretty cool.... Still who beats white armour!

Oh yes, and I have no idea what that silver thing/guy in the background is at all haha.

• 3 weeks later...