UK MEMBERS - Tatooine trip 2010 - Travel buddy needed

rapstertee

I went to Tunisia for 8 days in 2003 for the 'Trip To Tatooine' locations tour.

It was organised by Mark Dermul, a belgian with lots of experience and knowledge, a friend of Steve Sansweet and other LFL alumni.

He's organised numerous trips in the past, to Finse (Hoth) and at least 4 trips to Tunisia - taking in EVERY SINGLE location, from the Lars Farm igloo, to the Cantina and Mos Espa set, which is currently being slowly digested by a colossal dune. In a very short time it'll be lost forever.

Anyway, the thing is - there are about 15 places left. A lot of americans and europeans will be coming, I'd like to make up the UK contingent. And I'd like a fellow UK guy or gal to travel with.

Full details here:

www.markdermul.be/tatooine

It's reasonably cheap, not luxury accomodation, so don't expect the hilton! but if you're a SW nut you'll be buzzing. Jeeps, rocks, deserts, camels, motor scooters and millions of photos and SW geekery.

Anyone wanna join me?

Tel

Wish i could.......

At least try to see if u can get armor by them, that would be a oportunity of a live time to visit theses place in armor............

* Imagine what that would be like ...........

Holy crap! :o

I would LOVE to do something like this! The odds of me being able to pull it off are slim to none, but a guy can dream.

Did some of the locations back in 2005 :

----------

-----------

----------

as sson as the kids ( Lucas and Leia ) are old enough to appreciate it properly we will be heading back over to do it again. :D

Have a good time mate, and don't forget to check out the Life of Brian locations at Ribat, Monastir.Oh, and the coliseum at El Jem. B)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021