Calf to boot fix?

I was watching Deleted Magic yesterday and noticed again that in one of the behind the scenes shots one of the wardrobe people is attaching the calf armour by twisting or tying something at the back of the armour- I was wondering if anyone knows what this is?

I bet Paul TM does :D

Gary

I can't remember that scene but I would think that the wardrope Dept. and dressers improvised a hell of a lot

as they went along. We know that the shins were just clam shelled and open at the back so perhaps the string

was their way of solving the proplem they may of had with a few of the guys who just so happened to have

larger then normal calves :D

Yeah I know :)

I also know that none of the screen used armour strapping is no good for replica armour because it is too rigid :(

So are you going to share it is really bothering me????

Paul

You big teaser YOU!! <_<

Don't tell him smiley-laughing025.gif

:D

You are not helping!!!!!!!!!!!!! :glare:

Okay okay, it's nothing to do with keeping the shins closed. They are wires for the squibs. If you look closely, you can see white tape around the ankles under the boots keeping the wires in place. The trooper was probably filmed above the waist so you wouldn't see the wires. Could have been in the detention block?

There you go Gary :P

I watched this about twenty times last night and even made Sam watch it ( she wasn't as interested as me- go figure?) and I couldn't work it out! Thanks Paul.

• 2 weeks later...