Would TE2 armour fit me? Opinions needed!

Hey troopers!

Your expertise is needed!

With all the helpful information that is stored in these and the boards of MEPD.net, I have come to a point at which I have made the decision which armour I would like to buy.

So (for now) it would have been the TE2...BUT I have heard a few voices saying that this suit might not be fitting me as I am a rather big guy, so I would like to ask you all for your opinions - especially those being tall as well - tell me about your experience please!

Now for some numbers: I am 6'2" (close to 6'3" - 191cm) weighing a bit more than 200lbs (about 95kg) and normally built, which means normal ab and thighs.

What do you guys think: would TE2 fit me AND look good...? ;-)

Any comments are highly welcome and appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Cheers

Patrick

As I alluded in my email it's all a matter of personal taste. As you can see TE has been made to fit CMANavy who's bigger than you, and there are very small guys who've made FX work for them. At 6'0" / 180lbs, I feel that TE2 still fits me just fine. There is a little more gap between the thighs & shins than there would be otherwise, but so far the only ones I found that are longer are the old GF FX ones, which are almost impossible to find anymore. Haven't tried RT thighs yet, so I can't honestly say if they'd offer much advantage.

As I alluded in my email it's all a matter of personal taste. As you can see TE has been made to fit CMANavy who's bigger than you, and there are very small guys who've made FX work for them. At 6'0" / 180lbs, I feel that TE2 still fits me just fine. There is a little more gap between the thighs & shins than there would be otherwise, but so far the only ones I found that are longer are the old GF FX ones, which are almost impossible to find anymore. Haven't tried RT thighs yet, so I can't honestly say if they'd offer much advantage.

Thanks a lot!

Well, I contacted CMANavy and will see what kind of hints he might have for me - I appreciate your help!

I have also contacted RT - maybe I can swap a few parts with larger ones if needed. I will keep you updated! ;-)

Cheers

Patrick