Specific belt questions

OK guys, I am putting my first set together, and this site has been great!! I have learned a ton, and feel like my armor will be better to start with, thanks to you all. Now on to the questions:

1) Any recommendations for placement of a comlink prop? I have seen a few photos with it on the box part of the belt, but is that the best place?

2) After much reading, I see white canvas appears to be the belt of choice, am I correct? Also, are these belts adjustable? I don't indend to gain any weight, but a little slack would be nice.

Thanks again, you guys are awesome.

If I could figure out where to up load my pics, I would post some for your analysis and suggestions. Will work on that later,

Later,

Scott M.

Scott,

I can't find the reference photos, but I found a site that had a good pic of a comlink attached to the belt on the far left side. If the trooper was facing you, the comlink would appear the on the right side screw joint between the ammo belt and the canvas portion.

Use velcro or snaps on the back of the belt to make it adjustable.

That is what I thought I saw once, and remembered the way Luke grabbed the comlink in ANH, and I certainly appreciate the feedback. I feel better knowing that is the "proper" placement.

Thanks,

Scott M.