TK9254 reporting for duty... YES!

[static burst] Sirs, and Ma'ams, this is TK9254 reporting to do my duty for the Empire. [static burst]

I gained 501st membership as of yesterday thanks to several mates at the GA Garrison, and several more mates at FISD. And here is my first attempt to post some of my application pics. I welcome comments, suggestions, etc.

I look forward to trooping with some of you at some point or another.

I think the ab plate needs to come up some...

IMG_8393-1.jpg

Thermal det off center and right thigh has come apart... Doh! And the lid needs to smoosh down... my neckseal looks huge! I think it's a shadow.

IMG_8395-1.jpg

And the close up...

IMG_8396-1.jpg

And the ugly mug shot...

IMG_8397-1.jpg

I'm beyond excited to be part of the 501st and especially the GA Garrison!

Next: Elite Status Request for ANH Stunt... attach holster... mod blaster... etc., etc.

Welcome! Great to see you here and the boarding party for that pesky blockade runner is forming up on deck J. Now that you have your TKID you should head on down for your baptism of fire :)

Elite next? Can't wait to see.

Pints on me should you survive the raid, else NCO's have first dibs on the gear. ;-)

:pint1:

Welcome! Great to see you here and the boarding party for that pesky blockade runner is forming up on deck J. Now that you have your TKID you should head on down for your baptism of fire :)

Elite next? Can't wait to see.

Pints on me should you survive the raid, else NCO's have first dibs on the gear. ;-)

:pint1:

Yes sir! :salute: Hopefully one or both of those loudmouth Organas will be on board and we can give them a lesson in loyalty. :Laser:

By the way I sent you a PM re: an idea I had.

Thanks.

Congrats again dude! Now your just in time for the St Patty's Day parade in Atlanta in 2 weeks.

Thanks Smitty. Couldn't have done it without your advice, your lenses, etc. :D

I don't know if I can make the Paddy Parade but I am going to troop with ya'll soon. Didn't you say there was a Braves game troop coming up?