Raw materials for Femme armour

Peregrinus

I have been hunting for over a year for the "adult novelty female breastplates" that get cut down into Femmetrooper breastplates, and I am having absolutely no success. A store, a web site, a link, anything...?

--Jonah

Your post rung a bell, so I checked, and sure enough, there's a guy in the UK selling FX armor on eBay that also offers kid's and women's versions.

He says his is "the fancy" version. Hehe.

Dunno--might be worth sending him an email?

EDIT -- Scratch that, Jonas. After closer examination, looks like he's peddling some pretty sloppily recast FX. No bueno. Sorry for the red herring! :(

Jonah

Do you mean the 'femme trooper' chest plate like this?

fem_trooper_5.jpg

If you have no luck over on the RPF you could try here mate :)

http://www.richiesarmor.com/richiesangels.htm

I think I remember seeing some build photos on one of the forums where someone used

a female mannequin as a base and took a mold of the chest area and adapted that.

Also, try over on TDH as I seem to remember someone doing a Fett version a while back.

Hope this helps mate :)

Mike: ....Makes me think..... "Oh......Honey??? I need to uh.... take a cast of your ah.....uhmmm. Would you mind?.......eh,.....think you might wanna?....uh.......Nevernmind!" :)

Wife: "What's the matter with you!!! Why are you looking at me like that!?? You and your CRAZY Star Wars buddies!!!! You guys are soooooooo weird!"

LOL!!!