Caboots

I received my Caboots today, and I have a question for y'all. Since I have yet to troop I have no idea how these things hold up. Vader Dave is helping me put all of this together and he said I should order a 1/2 size bigger than my normal shoe size. Is this because my feet will swell when I go trooping? I'm a size 10.5 and I ordered a size 11. The boot stays on my foot ok because of the elastic on the ankle, but I can shift my foot forwards, backwards, and side to side about an inch each way. Is this normal or should I send them back and get the 10.5 or even 10?

Thanks guys. :D

I received my Caboots today, and I have a question for y'all. Since I have yet to troop I have no idea how these things hold up. Vader Dave is helping me put all of this together and he said I should order a 1/2 size bigger than my normal shoe size. Is this because my feet will swell when I go trooping? I'm a size 10.5 and I ordered a size 11. The boot stays on my foot ok because of the elastic on the ankle, but I can shift my foot forwards, backwards, and side to side about an inch each way. Is this normal or should I send them back and get the 10.5 or even 10?

Thanks guys. :D

Don't know about their TK boots but the word on the Fett's is order a half size smaller. Worked for me. But TK's could be different.

I wear a 10 and I found that CABoots 10's were a bit big. I decided to keep them because with thick socks, they are fine, -but if I wear thin black socks I feel like I'm wearing clown shoes. Also, they are such a pain in the a$$ to put on when they are slightly bigger that I wouldn't want to get them much smaller. I guess I need a giant 4 foot long shoe horn. :-)

I wear a size 12 shoe, and my size 12 CABoots fit me perfectly. I typically wear thick white gym socks with my TK, no problems at all.

Same goes for me as well.

Don't know about their TK boots but the word on the Fett's is order a half size smaller. Worked for me. But TK's could be different.

My Fett boots are at least one size smaller than labelled. :rolleyes:

You should put insoles in there regardless. Remember you will be standing for hours at trooping events and your want you feet to be as comfortable as possible. I think you should try them with insoles and see how they feel, if they are too big still then I would return them.