30 days w/o armor play :(

snoopy trooper

just found out today on Feb 3 im going in for surgery on both of my hands :blink: . i cant play armor for up to 30 days after that . witch kinda sucks . :( or do anything for 1-2 weeks . i do need it done and i said hell with it do both the same time and get it over with . i do have a b-day party the 2nd week in march . so i hope and will try my hardest to be back to full by then . hell with it im doing the party :) . i just may have to go handless if im ok by then . so i will keep all of you up to date . cross your fingers everything goes ok with it . 2 1/2 hr ride to lincoln ne to have it done then the ride home with my gf driving will be more fun . she cant drive in a city . i will close my eyes . :P

Good luck with the surgery, make sure you heal up properly. Weā€™ll still be here when you are done recovering. :)

I'm in your same boat, I'm about to receive my armor and I just luxated my right shoulder in a ski accident...

Stop for a month + muscle rehab...

Ā 

Plus I'm a drummer, so that sucks on many levels.

Ā 

Just be patient. :)

I'm in your same boat, I'm about to receive my armor and I just luxated my right shoulder in a ski accident...

Stop for a month + muscle rehab...

Ā 

Plus I'm a drummer, so that sucks on many levels.

Ā 

Just be patient. :)

Ā 

Sorry to hear that Pablo, I hope you recovery goes well too.

Sorry to hear that Pablo, I hope you recovery goes well too.

Ā 

Thank you Thayne, much appreciated :)

Ā 

My TM is on the way, so today I'm much happier!!! :D :D :D

Thank you Thayne, much appreciated :)

Ā 

My TM is on the way, so today I'm much happier!!! :D :D :D

Ā 

Ā 

No problem, I can't wait to see your build thread!

thanks all . im kinda want to get it over now not in a month but o well . in trying to get everything i need done b 4 then . get paper plates , plastic silverware , cups and so on so i dont have to do dishes . :) . im going to cook all day on the 1st and freeze it so all i have to do is nuke it up .

thanks all . im kinda want to get it over now not in a month but o well . in trying to get everything i need done b 4 then . get paper plates , plastic silverware , cups and so on so i dont have to do dishes . :) . im going to cook all day on the 1st and freeze it so all i have to do is nuke it up .

Ā 

Ā 

Good thinking. I know I sure wouldn't want to do dishes or cook if I was in your situation.

• 4 weeks later...

Good luck with the surgery Charlie, wishing you speedy recovery. :)

Ā 

...Incedently, I here Ben Roethlisberger has scheduled an operation as well, he's having the horse shoes surgically removed from his a-s... tell him I said hi... :P:lol: