helmet neck trim

I wanted to acquire accurate neck trim for my helmet and wanted to see what people suggest. I would be willing to sacrafice a little accuracy if there is something pretty close available at Lowe's or Home Depot.

I wanted to acquire accurate neck trim for my helmet and wanted to see what people suggest. I would be willing to sacrafice a little accuracy if there is something pretty close available at Lowe's or Home Depot.

I used the stuff from here : Webers Pump . The part is the RG102. I bought 6 feet to make sure I had enough in case I messed up. It's only $2 a foot and they ship very quickly!

I used the stuff from here : Webers Pump . The part is the RG102. I bought 6 feet to make sure I had enough in case I messed up. It's only $2 a foot and they ship very quickly!

Quick is right! I ordered mine at like 10pm on the 6th, and I just got it today on the 8th.

• 3 weeks later...

here's another comparision of some trim I got from here & some I have coming in on order

from here on the left new order on the right

---------

here on the top new order on the bottom

---------

thanks for fixing the pic's too, I can see em now ^_^

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed