Shriner's hospital visit 12_13_08

ThayNerd

Well we visited the kids over at the Shriner's Hospital this last Saturday. We had a good time visiting the little ones and they really enjoyed us again. We got to play video games, Uno, and talk with the kids. Here are some of the pics from the event, there should be more coming we just need to get the ok from the hospital to post them. Hope you all enjoy.

You can view all the pics here: Shriner's hospital visit 12_13_08

med_gallery_575_185_153250.jpg

med_gallery_575_185_286367.jpg

med_gallery_575_185_156933.jpg

med_gallery_575_185_398516.jpg

med_gallery_575_185_431842.jpg

med_gallery_575_185_82145.jpg

med_gallery_575_185_144684.jpg

med_gallery_575_185_13637.jpg

med_gallery_575_185_70022.jpg

gallery_575_185_181862.jpg

Looking great guys!.

Sorry, but how tall is that Chewie!? :o

Thanks, he is about 7ft. 2in. when totally suited up, and no he doesn't use any lifts or anything. He also has an awesome Vader.

2770374556_0cde30b3ac_b.jpg

thats awesome you gouts. ive been wanting to do a hospital visit but havnt had the chance yet. thats great you guys could help out those kids. thats great. and by the way the chewy is amazing. he is huge and ive never seen a replica head look that good.

Thanks for the nice comments. :) It really is all about the kids and the charity work those both really make it worth it! Yeah our Chewie is one of the best I have ever seen. The first time I saw Shawn put that on I was totally blown away! :o

• 2 weeks later...
He is a big guy. He ought to try a Chewy in TK armor. :) Clamp the armor on and let the hair stick out in-between. Seems like I saw a cartoon like that somewhere.

LOL that would be funny. He tried my TE2 helmet on and it wouldn't even get over the crown of his head. :unsure::blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...