Anovos ANH armor question

I have no opportunity to pick up a slightly used ANH Anovos complete TK. My questions are  1.  With Anovos out of business will it be effect the ability get it approved? Should I just steer clear ? It’s from a guy in my local garrison who used it a few times and likes his first order better. Thanks……..

No issues with Anovos no longer around, just an issue if you need replacement parts, can it be approved depends on how it was built, Anovos kits have been approved up to Centurion with a couple of modifications, helmet mesh, correct belt/holster combination and a few other tweaks.

This is a great build thread 

You can check the kit against our CRL costume reference library https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt and make sure it meets current base requirements 

• Like 1

If you put it on the right way (as pre CRL) it's Anovos / Denuo Novo shouldn't affect your approval.

But then, your GML has the final say.

• Like 1

For what it's worth, I have heard about troopers having luck buying replacement parts from DN for their Anovos kits, so you should be good there, also.

• Like 2

Thanks guys for the input . It really helps , the armor is in very good condition and are body measurements are almost exact. And with this info I feel confident about buying .

• Like 1