Easy way to install Speaker-Hovis?

So, i am just waiting on paypal to transfer funds so i can pay stomper for some Speaker-Hovis he has all ready to go for me =) BUT! does anyone know of a good (preferable non-power tool) way of removing the Non-Speaker-Hovis? I want to do it as easy and clean as possible and figured i'd better figure it out now.... rather than when they get here an i jump the gun in the excitement and mess something up :P

~Brad

or are u talking abt the MRCE? which then there are 2 methods:

power tool method - dremel it out

non-power tool method - heat the plastic and rip it off; I used heat off a light bulb rofl.

Nate

Yes! it is an MRCE. light buld eh? pretty clever :P is it better to heat it from the inside or outside of the helmet? Thanks!

Brad

I think I posted the piccies on here of wot I did.

I heated mine from the inside, but becareful, too near or too long will warp surrounding plastic. I tended to go for less heat and tugged hard for mine. 1-2 min on - test, 1-2 min more test test test,

yet 1-2 min more.... arrrggghhhhh TUG! plop

there you go ;D

I posted my step-by-step overhaul on the UK Garrison Public Access area btw; its kinda of a newb's/idiot guide to the mod as I had no experience with this whole costuming thing prior to modding my MRCE - titled MR CE overhaul (imaginative title huh!)

post pics of progress - love watching these come together! Good luck