Remove attachments

dcx13

After a quick search, it looks like I need an admin to remove the attached images from my account. Yep, a whole whopping 2 pics. I suffered a moment of cerebral flatulence and did a direct upload of the images, instead of linking them via image address.  Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Edited by dcx13

34 minutes ago, dcx13 said:

After a quick search, it looks like I need an admin to remove the attached images from my account. Yep, a whole whopping 2 pics. I suffered a moment of cerebral flatulence and did a direct upload of the images, instead of linking them via image address.  Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Forum only allows a certain amount of attachments, most use a free online image host, upload there then copy and paste the "direct links" from there to your forum post. I posted the link in your other thread, but here you go 

Just now, dcx13 said:

Right. I did the link method after I had completely spaced and uploaded the images, which is why I should not be online before I've had sufficient amounts of coffee.

192839858_879966629221868_2745208976827796339_n.jpg.4adabaccc93d0b84bf6aad4ad14dca64.jpg :laugh1:

20 hours ago, dcx13 said:

Hi Dan, I can remove those for you.

Do you want them all gone, or only certain attachments?

18 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

192839858_879966629221868_2745208976827796339_n.jpg.4adabaccc93d0b84bf6aad4ad14dca64.jpg :laugh1:

I was wrapping up my last few finals... analytical film critiques of style, genre, mise en scene & narrative for the 1974 film Chinatown, ugh. Oh, and 1500 word minimum. There was not enough coffee in the world for that! :wacko:

• Like 1