markus2810 requesting pre-approval for AHN Stunt TK

markus2810

Hi together, after receiving my BBB from Ross ( RWA Creations) 3 month ago i try to build my first AHN TK kit.

Here is the result and i am very excited to hear your opinion and improvement proposals for my project.

I know there are some things to do ( rivets painting ,snaps for belt didnt last at Photo shoot- belt was to low)...i'll take care of it as soon as possible.

If i forgot something or you need more Information, just ask.

25 minutes ago, markus2810 said:

Oh, i can't add any pictures...am I doing something wrong?

Forum only allows a certain amount of photos to be attached to your post, most of us use a free online image host Imgur, upload there then copy your links across into your post.

Looking good, just looks like some minor tweaks, a very clean build.

A little hard to see details in photos as they are quite small:

PHOTO GUIDELINES

Photo size At least 800 X 600 (preferably 1280 X 960)

You could adjust the gap between your forearms and biceps, this would close the gap at the wrists and give you more elbow movement

Belt could come up a little more

"The top of the ABS belt shall sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical ab button panels.  A slight overlap is suggested, but not required."

8XAwYOf.jpg?1  Nvimd6R.jpg?1  N8trEfM.jpg?1

Shins could sit a little lower on the boots, or place some attachment inside the boots so the neck doesn't come out when bending.

Preapproval.thumb.jpg.f3757812176e5bf1d921358bd13a1c50.jpg.6b1586ce7ed57d76630f476b0098794c.jpg

You could rotate the detonator a little more so the O detail can be seen

Preaproval1.jpg.41fe8b4728725cf91c4cd64c40d5da07.thumb.jpg.caccba74bb4b999b7df5e557270c8e22.jpg

MCkPq9g.pngENBGgGW.jpg?1

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for the feedback .

●Forearms and shins adjustment are on my list.

Shins and forearms can be set lower without problem...but i was afraid the gap would be to big between bizeps/forearm and thighs/shins.

Eventually i order a pair of xl shins from Ross

● belt was loosen from the snaps, should be ok when snapped in.

● to rotate the" O" of thermal detonator downwards ,i have to shorten the clips,right? Or how can i manage this?

Edited by markus2810

12 hours ago, markus2810 said:

● to rotate the" O" of thermal detonator downwards ,i have to shorten the clips,right? Or how can i manage this?

Should be able to roll the detonator downwards so it turns slightly without any damage to the clips

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 9:43 AM, markus2810 said:

Shins and forearms can be set lower without problem...but i was afraid the gap would be to big between bizeps/forearm and thighs/shins.

Eventually i order a pair of xl shins from Ross

You don't have to be afraid of a little gap there, my shins are on the smaller side and having them around where you have them but maybe a tiny bit further down should be OK, however if you have the shins lower and you still worry about a gap there, you can always try to lower the thighs a little bit to minimize that gap! I think it looks good now but maybe just lower the sniper knee shin so that the tops meet?

A4WacJH.png

I recently raised my shins after some time of worrying about the same thing, and I put some velcro on the insdie of them that meets up with the boot itself, making it stay in place! Here is a little documentation of the process!

All good and dandy! If anything for the EIB/Centurion approval just make sure that the belt is at or just above the ab buttons when taking the pictures!

I had comments about this as well and simply bending down both clips tiny bits at a time (with your hands) will do the trick!