Anovos First Order Trilogy Stormtrooper Helmet Kit

I'm a bit confused, you have Original Trilogy in the title but the image shown is First Order.

Screenshot_20230406_193950_Facebook.jpg

For First Order plenty of info and builds to follow in the First Order Battle Group 

Anovos instructions https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=30530&key=6a21e472f45aab13dea84c3f494efccd

2 hours ago, sobaman said:

Bought this kit a while back and Im finally getting around to build it.  Looks like Anovos is no longer in business and I need the instructions.  Does anyone know where I can get them?

Thanks a Bunch

Hi Tosh, I can edit the title of your post to reflect Sequel Trilogy or First Order if you would like as I don't think basic member level allows you to modify it yourself. :)

Just let me know and it will be done.

• Sly11 changed the title to Anovos First Order Trilogy Stormtrooper Helmet Kit
Yes, Please correct the title of my post....  It is much appreciated.

Also thanks for the response

Not sure what you mean by Sequel Trilogy, sorry....  It is not First order I think.   It is from New Hope I think?  

IMG_0042.jpeg.328bb28269c79f7f6e5481cf7f64c93b.jpeg

So the armor picture you posted above is for First Order (Sequel Trilogy) Stormtrooper, the picture of the helmet is an Original Trilogy Stormtrooper.

Considering the armor is First Order that’s why the correction to First Order Trilogy was recommended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk