Help! Something Happened to my Trooper Log!!!

jsilvius

I had the same happen to mine -- what happened was that I accidentally edited the post date as well, because that date changed to the current date. 

If you go to edit it once more, look at the bottom for the schedule post option and enter the correct date you previously posted it. That should move it back to its original position in your thread. Hope this helps!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Morgi said:

I had the same happen to mine -- what happened was that I accidentally edited the post date as well, because that date changed to the current date. 

If you go to edit it once more, look at the bottom for the schedule post option and enter the correct date you previously posted it. That should move it back to its original position in your thread. Hope this helps!

Thanks @Morgi! I'll give it a try!

• Like 1

vor 18 Minuten schrieb MaskedVengeance:

This happened on my troop log thread as well! ;)

TZeGqva.jpg

vor 22 Minuten schrieb jsilvius:

It worked!

Thank you!

Glad to hear that! :peace:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, jsilvius said:

You're killing me @MaskedVengeance.... LOL

19 hours ago, Morgi said:

Glad to hear that!

The first post on my log just disappeared!

Actually, this happened to me with the Attaché List, with the introductory post getting pushed to the very end of the thread. Almost seems as if a forum platform update changed some default settings, as this literally happened to me within minutes of Luca doing the same thing. And since then I've caught it from happening at least once or twice again.

• Like 2