Fixing my old sand trooper for deployment

Gorm

Hello stian from norway here, i have a 10 year old sand trooper armor im fixing up to get aproved. Apologis for my bad gramor hehe, have to do some fixes to the armor, craks and sutch, and a new beter paint jobb. Exited to hopefully become a real member of the 501st

Hello and welcome aboard, if it's a Sandy you are updating head to MEPD home of Sandtroopers http://forum.mepd.net/ :D

Ok, thanks, whats that? I am in the mandalorian mercs, this is my first time trying out for the legion. Ive had the armor a long time, and wanted to become a member. One of my child hood budies is a member in the legion, and he has a frend also in the legion in my home town. Bean a merc for some years, and always wanted to join the legion, my armor just needs some fixes and new paint. But its up to skruff, i know the all the rekvierments. Just a litle more strikt than the mercs, but not to dis simular. I have started a tie fighter armor and a first order aswell, just hope im in the right plase? Im the only merc in my city, so i realy want to join the legion. Ive bean a fan of the legion a long time :) and ive done my home work ;) 

The link that Glen provided is for The Mos Eisley Police Department (MEPD).  Even though the Sandtrooper's basic armor style is almost identical to a regular Stormtrooper, they have their own unique requirements for 501st approval which are different than those we use and have their own Detachment.  To give you a better idea, you can check out the CRL (Costume Reference Library) for approval for Sandies using this link.

We do have quite a few members here that are also Sandies that may be able to help, but the MEPD is where you would sign up to get more information.

Best of luck on your journey to joining the 501st!!  :salute:

How long does it take to get aproved to poste on the MEPD? Fixing my armor for swat aproval as the move along trooper, waiting to Get aproved to post. Dont know if the mods are still one vacation? Sinse my armor is fully bilt and just neds a litle fix and new paint its going pretty fast, does enny mods have kontakts with mods on the MEPD page? Thanks :) and updates on my scout trooper and first order after im done with the scout :) but the sand trooper kom first :P  apriciate all the help so far, thanks form the botom of my hart. And sorry for my horendes gramor…

33 minutes ago, Gorm said:

How long does it take to get aproved to poste on the MEPD? Fixing my armor for swat aproval as the move along trooper, waiting to Get aproved to post. Dont know if the mods are still one vacation? Sinse my armor is fully bilt and just neds a litle fix and new paint its going pretty fast, does enny mods have kontakts with mods on the MEPD page? Thanks :) and updates on my scout trooper and first order after im done with the scout :) but the sand trooper kom first :P  apriciate all the help so far, thanks form the botom of my hart. And sorry for my horendes gramor…

Really depends on how active staff is over the festive season.

You could always reach out to their command via email:

DL Tim Allen timandmarcie@gmail.com

DXO Roland Yap AirborneTrooper82573@gmail.com