First Order Stormtrooper Armor

Greetings and hello garrison members, 

I just have a question. I’m planing on purchasing a new First Order stormtrooper armor for myself to build. What is the best stormtrooper armor kit or vendor to buy from for 501st approval? Any helpful advice and tips welcomed!

Thanks,

Albert

Hi Albert. Welcome to the FISD. 
Great choice of costume.  Looking forward to following your build.

I found this post very helpful when starting out myself.  

This one is also a great resource.

Make sure to ask lots of questions.  There is a wealth of knowledge here and everyone is happy to help.

Hi Doggydoc[TK],

Thanks on costume choice pick. Well. I really have no budget at all when spending money on a well worth armor kit set. I’m willing to spend what ever cost or amount I need to purchase the kit/accessories and  pursue to complete it.

Thank you very much for these helpful forums and links. I truly appreciate it a lot. These threads you posted here down below are truly interesting, amazing and very informative. Thank you very much for putting this up and posting it here. I will keep you informed on the build and the process. :duim:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, immmykidsdad said:

Id like to 3d print my armor, is there someone who is trusted who sells first order armor stl files?  Ive tried some from thingiverse but they must have come from pepakura as they

have edges all over the place.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Answered in your other post