Forum SIGN UP Broken - Technical Issue

stormachtig

I have a couple of friends who have been trying to create new accounts on whitearmor.net.

They are unable to do so, because the Sign Up mechanism appears to be broken.

When presented with the pop-up screen that asks for your screen name, password, e-mail, etc., there is a CAPTCHA error window at the bottom left which reads;
"This site key is not enabled for the invisible captcha."

Even if you complete all the fields, you cannot submit the form because of this.

A number of us have tried creating new accounts via the Sign Up button, but to no avail.

Confirmed not working on Firefox, Chrome, and Edge on Windows, and Chrome for Android.

Hoping this is the correct place to post this.. I'll continue looking for somewhere more appropriate.

Thanks!

• Like 1

There have been a few issues over the last couple of days with various upgrades going on in the back end.

I have also discovered there are a couple of email services that are not accepted by the system for some reason.

I am uncertain if the issues your friends are having are related but I shall have a look into it.

officmail.in.net is one specifically which looks like anyone trying to use that service has failed.

Alright, I didnt' know that our CAPCHA key was not working with invisible capcha. I'll switch back to the older one. I made the change to lessen the amount of spammers.

• Like 3